Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My personal style of writing

Earnest Hemingway once stated “There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. In this quote, Earnest Hemingway believed that one should take a nonchalant approach to writing. One simply should sit down and write what he or she feels.  Personally, my writing style is reflective of my day. Today I have been in a very calm and lethargic mood.  One might notice that my sentences are very boring and straight to the point; however, if I am excited there will be exclamation points. If, I am angry my choice of words if very harsh and strong.  In my writing, I am free to say what and however I feel. The freedom of the page is what I love ever so dearly. I know that a blank page will never desert me, hurt me, or cheat on me. Writing is my passion. I thirst for the freedom to express myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment